Friday, February 3, 2012

Train Ride Across America-Prologue

I recently decided to leave Brooklyn and head out West to make San Francisco my new home. Since I have no specific time I need to be in California, I decided to take a picturesque three day train ride across America instead of just a boring six hour flight. The train goes from NYC to DC to Chicago then straight to San Francisco with a few short stops in places like Winterpark, Colorado and Salt Lake City, Utah.

I have never driven across the country since I am not equipped with a fancy license like the majority of the people in this country, so I look forward to the ride as my own way of road tripping across America.

I am excited to write about it and take as many photos along the way as I can! Here is what it might look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment